- Start gathering evidences in the form of letters, photos, videos and witnesses.
- If possible provide money to your wife via cheque , keep a copy of the cheque with you
- Write registered letters to DGP of your state,Mahila Commision,etc. and keep a copy of them with you - this will save you from arbitary arrest
- Apply for anticipatory bail. Get it for all members of your family.
- This is a criminal case; get a criminal lawyer with a good reputation, not a divorce lawyer.
- Talk to people around you , send email to tv channel like aajtak,ibnlive ,etc.
- Have at least Rs 50000/- cash with you.
- In the event of an arrest and bail being denied by the lower court, file 3 applications for regular bail in the lower court, district court and the High Court
- Talk to people who have already undergone false 498a harrasment.
- You need to start treating your spouse like an enemy. Any weakness shown will cost your dearly.